About our Personal Information Policy
Please read the "Policy for Personal Information Protection" below (scroll page) and "agree" to the contents before inputting and sending your inquiries and requests.
Principle of Privacy Protection
TRY Co., Ltd. considers the protection of personal information to be an important societal responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we have formulated the following policies for the protection of personal information that we are committed to carrying out with diligence and respect for the faith placed in us by society and all individuals.
Policy for Personal Information Protection
TRY Co., Ltd. creates and supplies its clients with products and services through its printing and publicity production businesses. Protection the personal information and data provided to us by our clients in this capacity is therefore one of the fundamental responsibilities of our company's business activities, and we recognize it to be an important societal responsibility. In accordance with this principle, TRY has set the following policies for the protection of privacy and personal information and carries them out companywide by means of the necessary and proper security control measures.
- In our printing and publicity production businesses, TRY handles personal information and data provided to us by our clients, personal information and data about persons in charge at our clients' business partners and personal information and data concerning our company's employees and related persons. This information entrusted to us is never used for any purposes other than those necessary and designated for the production of the specific printing or publicity materials for which they were provided, business communications and product delivery, or for personnel management and welfare purposes regarding our employees. If for some reason there is a need to use said personal information for purposes other than those originally deemed necessary and proper within the designated production activities—other than cases designated by laws and regulations—such use will only be made with the prior expressed approval of the person(s) involved.
- TRY Co., Ltd. is in compliance with and strictly abides by the JIS Q15001 standard for Personal Information Protection Management Systems, complies with all laws, guidelines and norms set by the Japanese government concerning the handling and management of personal information, and we enforce these standards with diligence.
- TRY Co., Ltd. implements security control measures and any corrective measures deemed necessary to ensure the secure and thorough management of the personal information provided to us by our clients in order to prevent any leakage, loss or damage and the like to said personal information/data.
- In the incidence of any inquiries, complaints or consultations that may be received by us concerning the use or handling of personal information/data, TRY Co., Ltd. always acts promptly to grasp the contents of the issue, investigate and respond in a timely manner and in good faith. Please direct any inquiries, complaints or consultations concerning the use or handling of personal information/data to the customer services address below.
- TRY Co., Ltd. is constantly reviewing and regularly revising its personal information protection management systems in accordance with changes in laws and regulations regarding privacy protection, changes in the social environment, advances in information technology (IT) and changes in our business operations and the like.
TRY Co., Ltd. TRY Building, 3-9-3 Hon-komagome,
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0021
Established: May 1, 2009
Revisions: Jan. 5, 2016
Concerning Use/Management of Personal Information
(Items of agreement for filling out the inquiry form)
a) Our company name
TRY Co., Ltd.
b) Name, position and contact information for our officer (or representative) in charge the related personal information
Hikaru Takano, chief of PMS Management Office
c) Purpose of personal information use
Response to your request to TRY for a job estimate and answering your inquiries.
For the printing and digitalization of various printed materials and production items.
d) Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
The personal information you provide to TRY will not be disclosed/entrusted to any third parties.
e) Outsourcing of personal information management
We do not outsource personal information management to any outside third-party contractors.
f) Personal information release / inquiry contact
PMS Management Office, Customer Service desk
Hours: 9:00 - 17:00
(Mondays to Fridays, except national holidays, New Year's and summer Obon holidays)
g) Risk involved in incomplete personal information
The choice to supply us with your personal information on the Inquiry Form is your option. Please be aware, however, that if you choose not to supply us with information designated "required," it may obstruct our ability to give proper and precise answers to your inquiries.
h) "Cookie" information
TRY Co., Ltd. uses "cookie" information/technology in order to improve the quality of the services we offer and for the purpose of providing our users with better service.
By referring to our company's cookie information stored on your computer, we are able to gather information about your use of our services and your history of actions on our website managed by TRY.
However, this information is collected only in the form of statistics for purposes of statistical processing/analysis and it is not in a form that enables any identification of your personal information. Also, we use cookie information for the purpose of sending out more appropriate and relevant advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
If you do not wish for TRY to send or receive any cookie information, you can change the settings on your browser to refuse the transmission of any cookie information by TRY, or you can select to have all of our cookie information regarding you to be erased.
(*) Cookies are information sent by your server's computer to your computer's browser and then stored on your computer's hard disc.
If you wish to refuse the reception of any advertisements using cookie information/technology, please reference the pages below.
・Concerning privacy in advertising services
i) Concerning access logs
Information concerning access to our TRY website is automatically collected and stored in the form of access logs. These access logs contain information about the IP address of the accessing party, the host name, the browser used, the type of OS, the time and date of access, etc. These access logs may be used at times for the purposes of website maintenance management and for statistical analysis of the state of our website's use.
The name of TRY's certifying personal data protection organization and contact information for submitting inquiries/complaints
- Certifying personal data protection organization name: Japan Information Processing Development Center (JIPDEC)
- Inquiry/claim processing office: Personal Information Protection Complaint Counselor's Office
- Address: 12F Roppongi First Building,
1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku,
- Tel: 03-5860-7565 or: 0120-700-779